Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, November 1, 2010

First full month of this! Measurement time...

I am really anxious/nervous about seeing my results of this first full month of exercising. I hope that I have some good results!

11/1/10 Measurements                                     10/4/10 Measurements         Total Loss:
Neck: 13                                                          Neck: 13 1/4                          .25 inches
Chest: 40                                                          Chest: 40                                 0
R Arm: 12 1/2                                                   R Arm: 13                              .5 inches
L Arm: 12 1/2                                                   L Arm: 13                              .5 inches
Waist: 45 1/4                                                    Waist: 46                               .75 inches
Hips: 43                                                            Hips:  43 1/2                         .5 inches
R Thigh: 22 3/4                                                 R Thigh: 24                            1.25 inches
L Thigh: 22 3/4                                                 L Thigh: 24                             1.25 inches
R Calf: 14 3/4                                                  R Calf: 15                                 .25 inches
L Calf: 14 3/4                                                  L Calf: 15                                 .25 inches

Total Loss in inches:
6.5 inches!!! I can't believe it! I was very nervous about my measurements! I have been running a mile three days a week and cutting back on my calories.  Calorie Count has really helped me with seeing how many kcals I consume each day. I am very happy with these results! I hope you all have a great coming week!

1 comment: