Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jazzing it up

I have decided to change my approach to working out a tidge. I have begun to watch my heart rate as I pedal, instead of the rpms. Yes, I did have to put down the book I was reading and that was a sorrowful experience. In its place, I have begun to listen to audiobooks as I work out and I love that. Back to the heart rate. I get a better work out. I push harder during the easy level times and I burn about 20+ calories more than when I only watched the rpms. I sweat sooner. I tire sooner, but overall it makes me feel better. Feel better about all the cookie dough I can't seem to stop eating this week. I guess I better make it two workout times a day. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment