Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Such a crazy weekend!

I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I was proud of myself for not eating too much (of course it helps when you don't like most of the food served!) I had such a fun time with all my family!

 On Saturday morning, I had the chance to go running with Malea (the other blogger) and two of her sisters, my cousins! We had such a fun time, well, at least I did! We did 2 1/2 miles, it was by far my longest run, but most enjoyable. I was laughing when I showed up in shorts and a t-shirt, and they were in pants and hoodies. (In their defense, it was 9 degrees outside when I had left Beaver on Thursday morning! I figured no snow, no pants!) It was such a good run and it really kicked my butt. I hadn't been running in two, almost three weeks! Thank you so much girls!

 My best news... I fit into my size 9 pants!!! I have a favorite pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in about 3 years. Yesterday, I decided to brave it and try them on, just to see how much further I had to go to get them on. I was completely surprised and ecstatic when I got them on, and done up! I was so excited, I called my sisters to tell them!! I'm such a dork, but it was quite an exciting thing for me. I'm seeing some progress. They don't look great, but they fit and I could wear them to our friend's house for dinner last night. So funny how little things can just make our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment