Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trying to lose weight while sick

 This week I have had a nasty head cold. I HATE being sick. I can't think of anyone who likes it, come to think of it, but it royally sucks!

 While I've been sick, I have really only wanted to eat one thing, and that's elk steaks. I know, it's weird, but I crave solid foods when I'm not feeling well.

 What do you like to eat when you're not feeling good? Please let me know, I'm really interested in trying some new recipes while sick.

3 comments:

  1. I like applesauce. That isn't a helpful healthy family meal. Sorry, but it is true. Sorry about the sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken noodle soup. Always makes me feel a little better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a recipe but I like to eat any kind of brothy soup. I have a little request for you. Will you ask people what they like to listen to when working out? I listen to the same thing which can become kind of repetitive. Just wondering!

    ReplyDelete