Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week!

So starts the week that I've personally been dreading! I do not know how to stop eating! I LOVE food! I LOVE ham (I do NOT like Turkey), mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, and pie. My mouth is watering at the sounds of these foods! Oh, I do dread this Holiday. So my goal this Thursday is to stop eating when I'm feeling full. I will not keep eating. It's going to be so hard, but I've got to do it. Also, I will be spending the holiday in sunny St. George, so I'm going to try and go running while I'm there. It's so hard to exercise when you're surrounded by family, the last thing you want to do is leave them to go workout. I may even make my sisters go with me so I have workout buddies!

I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving! I will not be posting Thursday since I will be away and it's a Holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Joce, maybe planning a hiking trip would be fun with the family and exercise too. I know it's so hard when your traveling and there's food everywhere and leftover food everywhere. Hang in there. You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dacia, that is an EXCELLENT idea! I haven't been hiking since I had Cartr. I am going to plan it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I'll go running with you if you want!

    ReplyDelete