Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, November 15, 2010

What music do you listen to while working out?

I had a request to ask you all a question (Thanks Kim for the great idea!)
 Kim wanted to know what kind of music do you listen to while working out?

 I have a play list on my ipod that I've labeled "Workout". So I just set it to that setting and go. It's amazing how an upbeat song can keep you running or working out! I love to run on the beat. It keeps my legs going and keeps me concentrating on the beat instead of how much I hate running!
Here are some of the artists I listen to while working out:
Dave Matthews
Josie & The Pussycats
Kelly Clarkson
Pink
Brittney Spears
Carrie Underwood
Taylor Swift
All American Rejects
Paramore
Yellowcard
Hanson
Blink 182

These are just a few of the artists. I listen to whatever catches my ear. I'm not picky when it comes to what I listen to!

Let me know what you like to listen to! I'm always looking for something new to listen to!

5 comments:

  1. Its horrible and I know it, but I love to work out to "Baby got Back." "I love big butts and I can not lie......."

    Oh and you have helped to inspire me....I have lost 10 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to Muse, Gaga, The Veronicas, Silversun Pickups, Paramore....I agree it keeps you going! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like upbeat fast music so in addition to what you and others have posted I listen to The Pussycat Dolls, 3 Doors Down, Nickleback, and some Kanye West.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, It's Megan (Culley) Parry from HS. Just thought I'd add that tid bit :) And I really enjoy listening to Owl City. There is one song that is exactly to the beat of the pace I run at and I like it that way also :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete