Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving Thanks

It was such a joy to jog with Jocee and my sisters over the Thanksgiving holiday. On the trip, I was given an exercise ball and some ball weights. My hubby and I have been amazed by the workout we get with these seemingly simple ball exercises. Crunches are easier to do, yet are felt more rapidly. Push ups are a joke, but it is incredible to accomplish a few. The balance training, I couldn't think of a better method. I am grateful that only my husband sees me attempt to balance, but over time I know I will improve dramatically with a body to prove it. Who wouldn't want that?

Also, I saw a photo of me on a family member's blog and I am was aghast. I suppose I finally saw myself as my chunky self. It was a true wake up call for me to work out harder to lose the chunk. So, if you need further motivation, have a family member take a photo of you and post it on their blog. I certainly worked for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment