Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Likewise

Like Jocee, I too had a hard week. I found no motivation with a sick baby, a teetering on the edge maybe sick mommy, pure laziness, and my back going out to cause a lot of pain for a day. I did not work out as consistently as I would like. So, yesterday I looked up some articles to do with fitness.

This first article is exactly what I needed to hear. This second article made me realize that I have no excuse to not work out. So today, I prayed for strength and the resolve to get out of bed before my husband and baby girl work up. I did it and I actually felt alert. Then I warmed up, I didn't know what to do for a routine, so I just did what I learned in PE. Jump roping (I knew that before PE), push-ups, sit-ups, then I lifted some weights. Finally, I got to my biking routine. I worked hard and I feel great!

Now I just need to remember that feeling to get up early every day to be invigorated, alert, and ready to take on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment