Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh, what a week...

I have had such a hard time this week to get motivated to do anything. As I was telling my hubby last night, I just feel blahhhh. I don't want to run, I don't want to eat right, I just want to sleep and eat lots of sugar! I don't know what is causing this, because the last few weeks I've been so excited to do anything and to get moving. I would like to blame the change in the weather. On Monday when I went out to run, it was 27 degrees outside! Today, the high is supposed to be 60! I'm supposed to go run today, and I'd better get it done.

(This is what I'd like to be doing!)
Well, I hope your week is going a little more pumped up then mine! Good luck! I hope you have a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jocee! I hear you on the blahhhh stuff! I started out this year with amazing ambition to move more and eat less, and as much as I enjoyed the changes that occured, I let it slip and need to get back in the swing of things. You have inspired me to try a little harder to make good decisions for myself. And FYI, you are amazingly beautiful just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete