Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 2... and a new member!

I didn't do to well over the weekend. I didn't exercise much, although I did try to take the stairs instead of using the elevator. I tried to watch what I ate, but I didn't eat the healthiest. It was my son's birthday, so I had pizza and cake one night. The next night I had my favorite food, Pork burrito from Cafe Rio... This week I will try to do better.  I did work out Monday through Thursday, so at least I did that.

This week I'd like to challenge you all to change your sweet snacks to healthy snacks. I have tried to do this challenge this last week. I bought a bag of carrots and celery, and as soon as I had a few minutes, I cut them all up into sticks to snack on. My kids were very excited about this and have been eating them as well. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my sweets, but at least I feel that I'm teaching my kids to eat healthy.

I'm so excited to be having Megan come on and do this challenge with us as well. Megan and I are cousins (she's Malea's sister) and we've always been friends.  I'll let her do a introduction of herself and what she's like to get out of this.

P.S. I will be posting every Monday and Thursday, and I will try to issue a challenge on one of these days. Malea and Megan will be posting on other days then these.

No comments:

Post a Comment