Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday, Week 4!

Can you believe it's been 4 weeks since I started this?!?!?! I saw that and thought "I'd better get my butt moving!". I'm really interested in seeing if I've made any progress on my journey. I've been trying to lose this weight, but I still struggle.

 This weeks goal.... NO EATING AFTER 7 P.M.!  I know, it can be hard. I find myself eating with Zorn when he gets home, but if I'm not careful, I can quickly go over my calorie intake for the day. (As I just finished eating a DQ Raspberry Truffle Blizzard). They say that the reason to not eat after 7 p.m. is because people have often eaten all their calories for that day. So, I'm going to put this into effect for me, starting tomorrow! I promise I will do this for the week. Please try this with me, and get back to me as to how you've done!

Oh, and my big HURRAH! I ran the full mile without stopping on Saturday! I was so proud of myself! I believe this week I am going to be upping my mile to a mile and a half. So we'll see how that goes!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment