Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Friday, October 22, 2010

A little late in my Thursday posting!

Wow, I really did mean to post yesterday, and my day just kind of slipped away!
My biggest HURRAH for the week... On Monday I went to run my usual mile. I usually have to walk a lap and then run a lap, etc... well, Monday, I ran two full laps without stopping! I was so proud of myself. I know for most people that doesn't sound like much, but for me it was a pretty big freakin' deal! Well, yesterday, I went to run my mile and thought how proud I was for running the two laps without stopping, and I gave myself a challenge to make it three laps without stopping.... I DID IT! I was so excited! But, when it came time to run my final lap to make it my mile, my legs did not want to budge, and I almost gave up, but I knew I had to do my mile.

I have actually been looking forward to my runs. It's weird, because I absolutely HATE running! I'm not very fast, and get quite bored when I'm running because it takes me so long to get past anything! Well, for some reason, I've been enjoying listening to my music and just not thinking about anything. I usually go to our High School here and run around their track. It's convenient, and free, and I can take my kids if I need to and let them run while I push my baby in the stroller.

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment