Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Calorie Counting

I have been introduce to a new website for calorie counting. I just enrolled yesterday (it's free) and am impressed with what's available to users. I know that the only way I'm going to lose this weight, is with counting my calories. Sometimes, I don't like to know what I'm taking in- I figure, ignorance is bliss! But, with all kidding aside, this website has been pretty easy to use:
 http://www.caloriecount.com/

I'm not getting paid to promote them, or anything like that. I'm just suggesting something that I'm trying.

Good news, I have gone running twice this week. Boy, am I feeling it! I tried to run a full mile, but ended up just running 1/2 a mile and walking 3/4. I am going to use the track so that I can walk a lap and run a lap.
I hope you're all keeping on track!

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean www.caloriecount.com? Your link takes me to a search page. Glad you are putting so much effort into what you are doing...hope it motivates me to get back on the bandwagon...I have been in a funk lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good site! I used it a lot about 2 years ago and it was great. It made me realize how much I was taking in everyday.

    ReplyDelete