Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Treats

I would like to banish most sweets from the menu of life. I fear going to any social function, for I know it will include gooey, sugary, delectable, chocolaty sweets. I am determined to change this fear by changing what I personally take to parties as a 'treat.' I have thrown out or used up all of my chocolate powder, chocolate chips, shortening, and powdered sugar to deter me from making said 'treats.'

I have decided that a treat including fruit as a majority is acceptable. Also, instead of taking something sugary, I can take a vegetable tray or fruit salad instead. I mean, isn't everyone trying to eat healthy? Then why do we tempt each other by making sweets we ourselves do not want to eat? So, the next time I have a book group get together, I am bringing either fruit or veggies and I will not be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment