Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Work out clothes

 I am wondering what you use to work out in? I am scared of my body, still, so I usually run in basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Unfortunately, I have to be careful which shorts I use because I do have a few pair that fall down as I run, and I am constantly worried about mooning anyone unfortunate enough to be behind me! I have been trying to pay attention to what I see people around here wearing, but I feel that they "over dress" for their runs. Honestly, when it's in the upper 60's I don't see a need to wear pants and a jacket.
So what kind of fabric do you like to work out in? I am trying to find a great pair of shorts to run in, and I would really like some recommendations! Please, let me know what you think are some "must haves" when it comes to working out!

2 comments:

  1. I just got a pair of yoga capris that worked great, better than the pants but not nearly as reveling as running shorts or straight spandex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some cheap stretchy capris I got from Target. Love them!

    ReplyDelete