Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Cast is gone!!

I am finally back to blogging! Malea has done such a great job and helping me out for the past six long weeks! I don't know what I would ever do without her!
I am so happy to say that my wrist has healed and I am cast free! My arm looks like a dragon (as said by my great sister, Jordanne), all scaly and nasty. It felt great to take a shower and get my arm wet, I've never been so humble about so many things that have to do with using your arm.
 So back to working out. Really nervous, but very excited to get back into the swing of things. It's going to be some hard work trying to get myself back into the running mode. To be honest, it kind of scares me to do it again. Stupid, I know. So I hope you're all doing better with working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment