Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lazy Days and Mondays

I sincerely apologize for my laziness. I have felt unwell and lazy for awhile now. I do have to say that although I slack in posting, I am walking a good bit each day. I am so thankful that the sun is shining and there is no snow on the ground for the time being. My daughter has begun to participate in the joys of a playground. It is truly a glorious season! I hope this warmer weather is doing good for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment