Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Returning to running

 I can't believe how fast and slow the past 6 weeks seemed to go. I went and ran my first mile yesterday in 6 weeks! It felt so good! I was really nervous about getting back into the groove of running and actually had one of my fastest times yet. I wont say what the time was because some of you will laugh and wonder why I thought that was fast. So today I went and ran my mile again, and it felt good, other then running against the head wind! But I will tell you, I HURT! Oh my gosh I hurt everywhere! My arms even hurt! Apparently I use most of the muscles in my body when I run! Oh, but I do feel better. Here's to continuing the run!

No comments:

Post a Comment