Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

One More Day. . .

Last night, I ate junk. I am sad to admit it. My husband and I eat out one night a month and last night was fast food. It was wonderful to eat food I did not cook, but I feel lousy today. Thus, my husband said "just take one day at a time." What sound advice for making any change in our lives. Yes, we may fall back, but that does not mean that we have to give up today. Therefore, seize the day!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Malea! It's okay to have a break once in awhile. Your husband's advice is great unless every day is a break day. Just enjoy your day and then start back where you left off the next day. I think you and Jocee are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, also, on the days I feel blah then I try extra hard to make sure that I exercise because that always makes me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete