Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Trying to lose weight with new problems

So I am not able to go running right now. It is so hard for me to not be able to work out. It has become such a huge brain cleanser for me. So while I am unable to run, I am trying to come up with other ways to continue losing weight.
 Right now, I am really working on my calorie counting. But it seems to be the only thing that I can think of to do. I need some suggestions!
 Please help me out with some ideas I can do while my wrist is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment