Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Accidents happen and make posts hard to keep up on!

Well, as I was out doing my running on Thursday, I managed to find probably the only ice in Henderson! Four hours later, three very cranky and hungry kids, and one very exhausted husband (he'd been up for almost 24 hours a this time), I found out I had one broken wrist. I went in today and they put on a very pretty pink cast (color was chosen by my kids)! The good news... it is my left wrist that I broke and I don't have yo have surgery (at this time)... the bad news.... I have 6 weeks of this and I have found that there are a lot of things that require both hands!
 I will try to keep up with my blog, but they wont be very long since I can't "hunt and peck" very well. Hope all is well and I'll try to get a picture of my cast.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you broke your arm but it is sadly ironic that you slipped on ice in Las Vegas. :)

    ReplyDelete