Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Rewards

I have been taking the 'reward' strategy to a new level. Not only do I earn money by working out, but also for resisting sweets. I decided that if I crave or am offered a sweet and I deny myself of said sweet, I instantly earn  $.50. I reasoned that this was a fair amount for a candy bar costs at least that much. That way, I am given the added strength to resist the sweets and earn a reward in return.

Go ahead, try it. Let me know if the lure of money or the lure of chocolate wins out.

No comments:

Post a Comment