Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

To Gym or Not to Gym...

So I'm in the huge debate of whether or not to get a gym membership. On one hand, I don't want to pay to work out, on the other, I need a babysitter so I can work out.
 Once upon a time ago, bk (before kids), I used to attend the gym with a friend, Emilee, about 4 to 5 times a week. We would meet at the gym right after work and workout for an hour or so before heading home. Unfortunately, when I had my baby and decided to become a stay at home mom, I had to decide to drop my membership. I love going to the gym and working out. When we moved to Beaver, the only gym they had was the High School gym and you could only go on certain days at certain times.
 I was discussing this with my husband last night and would really like to get a membership at a place that has babysitting. Zorn's schedule isn't one that I can make plans with people, because there's always the chance he'll run late or other problems will occur.
 What do you think? Gym membership, or suck it up and keep running when it's 6 am and 94 degrees outside?

1 comment:

  1. I love my gym membership. Haven't gone much this trimester, but I've loved the classes and being able to not have to worry about kids. It was also the motivation I had to certify to start teaching my own aerobics classes. They offer free memberships to instructors (but you have to pay for babysitting), so that's a bonus. I also love the friendships I've made at the gym. Opens a whole new world of people who are motivated, just like you.

    ReplyDelete