Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mind prep

When you run, what do you think about? I asked my sister and my Dad and got some good responses.
When I run, I use it as a time to clear my mind and not think about the day that is coming. I like to just listen to music and people watch. If I think about the coming day, I struggle with the run and I get very cranky!
 When Jessica runs, she uses the time to think about the day. She plans out what all she needs to do and she gets ideas for her blog. She feels her run goes faster when she's thinking about something, or she spends her time thinking "I hate running. I hate running."!
 I asked my Dad and he said it depends on the day of what he thinks about while running. He said if he has a problem, he thinks about that as he runs. When my Mom passed away, my Dad came up with a poem while running (he had never written a poem in his life!).
 What do you think about when you run?

1 comment:

  1. I focus on my music when I'm starting to lose steam. Otherwise I think about the day or just let my mind wander.

    ReplyDelete