Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Hero

My Dad is my hero. He has been through so much, I can't even go into detail of his life. One thing he has show us, is the love of running (I'm still not feeling the love, but we're getting there). I love him so much, I would do anything for him! Here is a little about him:

 How did you get into running?
 I was fat.  (Direct quote)

How many times have you run the St. George marathon?
2. The third time he hurt his foot during it and knew he couldn't finish it.

What is your most interesting race?
The Inaugural San Diego Rockin R Race. There were 21,0000 runners and not enough enough port a potties. It ran through some cool parts of San Diego!

My Dad is my go-to guy for running questions. He works hard and plays hard. He loves his Grand kids and boating. He sat with my Mom while she died. He is full of wisdom and crap. He loves to make people laugh and will spare no expense to do so! My kids love him so much (especially Mily, his only Granddaughter)! Today is actually his birthday! I hope you got a chance to get to know him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment