Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Love

Jordanne and Andy
My little sister, Jordanne, is getting married next week. (I should probably say younger since she is taller then me now!) She is going to marry Andy, who is an awesome guy! So in preparing for her wedding, I have had to lose some serious weight! My sister Jessica and I have really started to compete with losing the weight for all the wedding photos that we are going to be in. We have gone about it different ways, she has been getting up and running consistently, while I have had my stomach issues and been running sporadically.
But all in all, all that matters when it comes to Jordanne's big day, is that we both feel good about what we have accomplished. We have both lost quite a bit of weight as well as inches and pant sizes. We can both run farther now then last year at this time! She is up to running 2 miles and I am up to 3.5 miles. We are eating better and living healthier lives. And most importantly, we couldn't be more excited about our sister getting married to such a great guy!
(Don't worry, I'll post pictures from the wedding!)
All of us girls (and my Dad) at Jillian's graduation in May


No comments:

Post a Comment