Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Newer picture of me

I will post of picture of me in my slimmer form... My sister is getting married October 7, so we will have some professionalish ones taken, but for now, I'll let you see the difference.

So I guess you're going to have to wait for the professional pictures. I am the one behind the camera and refuse to have my picture taken, so you'll have to wait and see the results! Sorry. I searched my computer, but they only ones I have a from the neck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment