Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, September 12, 2011

My own recipe!

This is my favorite recipe! I made it up one day when I had some extra veggies and wasn't sure exactly what to do with them.
2 c. chopped yellow squash
2 c. chopped zucchini
1/2 purple onion diced
2 cans diced tomatoes
Italian seasonings
2 tbs olive oil
1 serving linguine (you can use whole wheat pasta)

 Prepare pasta as directed. In a 2 quart sauce pan, add oil and saute onion, yellow squash and zucchini. Add the two cans of diced tomatoes and let simmer with Italian seasonings until veggies are as done as you like. Serve over pasta with Parmesan cheese.

1 comment:

  1. I love zucchini and summer squash with marinara sauce. I always put it in my lasagna and sometimes I make veggie noodles out my zucchini. Soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete