Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Highs and Lows

So yesterday, as I was getting ready to attend church services, I tried on a skirt that I haven't been able to wear in about 4 years.... it fit! I was so excited to be able to wear it and know that I am making my goal for a skinnier me. I was feeling at one of my highest points!
 Last night I went to sit down on a chair downstairs. As I leaned back to put my foot under me, the wood splintered and snapped and I ended up stuck between the wall and the chair. My wonderful husband decided to take pictures and laugh instead of helping me get out of the situation. I was feeling pretty low. I had to remind myself that the chair is older then most people to make me not feel like a fat cow. I hate the lows!
 I hope things are going good for you! Please tell me your story so I can share!

No comments:

Post a Comment