Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Running at night

As I was in bed last night and couldn't sleep, I decided to get up and go running. It was well after 9:30 and just figured I'd probably only make it a mile since I hadn't been running in quite a few months. I decided to just keep running until I was tired. I made it 2.6 miles! My furthest yet! It was such a great run! I hurt so bad today, but it's a good hurt. My biggest mistake was not letting my sleeping husband know that I had gone. Safety reason, not a good idea. I should have known better for my safety. But it was a very nice run and wasn't too hot that late.

No comments:

Post a Comment