Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Body Movement

I feel as if I have dropped off of the cyber world planet. Apologies. As I have gotten larger and more stiff throughout my pregnancy, I have realized what makes a difference in how I feel each day - stretching. Getting up and moving my joints by head movement, arm circles, hip motions, and leg swings I am able to take on the day with confidence. I know I will be able to move and that is a great reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment