Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Adding Nutrition

I am one that likes to occasionally prepackaged meals! I admit it, I know their not healthy, but I like how easy they can be. I do have a few suggestions to adding nutrition to these meals.

 For Ramen noodles:
  • Add an egg right as it's boiling. It adds protein and makes the taste amazing!
  • Add Cauliflower and boil until soft. It adds Vitamin C!
Mac and Cheese:
  • Add cooked peas. They add Vitamins A & C and fiber!
  • Add drained Tuna fish. It adds Protein and Iron!
These are just a few of the foods I like to feed my kids. It's amazing what adding a few ingredients can do to your meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment