Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hidden

I apologize for keeping myself hidden. I am pregnant! That being the case, I did not see myself being a motivator for losing weight when I myself would be only gaining weight. Regardless of being pregnant, I have striven to stretch each morning and go on daily walks and/or a stationary bike ride.

It has been a battle due to not feeling well, but I am determined to keep trying each day. I don't want to leave all of the working out until after the baby is born. Plus, I know that when I do work out, I feel better about myself. I don't feel so much like a whale. I feel like I am doing my best to stay in shape and take care of my unborn baby. Win win! So here's to continued work outs throughout pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment