Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Exercising with an audience

My birthday is coming up (at the end of this month) and for my birthday, my husband bought me Just Dance 2. I opened my present early because I was so excited to use it. It has a fun "sweat mode" and I had fun dancing in the comfort of my own home. The whole time my kids were telling me "Good job, Mom!" and "You're doing great." It was fun having some positive reinforcement, even if it comes from a 4 year old and a 5 year old! What makes you feel good about exercising?

1 comment:

  1. The amazing endorphins! Especially when I have to really push myself to exercise and afterwards I feel amazing, energized and I realize how strong I am. It motivates me the next time I want to skip a workout.

    ReplyDelete