Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Exercising with Asthma

I have exercise induced asthma. It makes for exercising a little bit more difficult. Sometimes my legs can keep going, but my lungs are screaming STOP! I have an inhaler and try to remember to take it with me when I go anywhere, but sometimes it gets left behind. I these occasions, there is no way I can go running, so I try to do stretches instead. I did try to go running up in Beaver without it, and because of the cold (34 degrees) and the wind, and the fact that I forgot my inhaler, I made it about 1/4 of a mile and thought I was going to collapse there on the spot and die. I may be a tad over dramatic about it, but breathing is one of those things that I feel should always happen. So do you have asthma? What do you do if you can't run?

No comments:

Post a Comment