Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shopping and Burning Calories

 I am not a fan of shopping. My sister, Jordanne, my Aunt Gwen, and my cousin Lana, all came to Henderson to visit me.  We went shopping, because that is what Jordanne does best. The only benefit to me for the trip was, well, visiting with my Aunt and Cousin, and the calories we burned. Total it was 1,202 calories! I was so tired that night, and so were my kids. My sister is a maniac! Do you like to shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment