Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Swimming Suit Season!

Swimming suit season is coming, or in some of our cases, it's here! I for one, am not a fan of this time of year for that exact reason! I don't like seeing myself in such tight attire, but I know it's too hot to get away with not going to the lake. The few good things about this time of year are:
  1. I can see what kind of progress I am making. I can see if my swimming suit fits better then it has the year before. (Which it fits much better then last year!)
  2. I actually feel a little better about myself this year. I know that I am working towards looking better, and I am feeling better about it.
  3. I enjoy the sun! I love getting a good color on my pasty white skin. I don't believe it tanning beds, I much prefer the real thing!
So I hope you're feeling better about yourself this year! Remember, it's going to be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you jocee... love the warm sun on my skin, but don't Love the swim suit tight-ness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to have such a good attitude.....I'm still in the hating it mode. I haven't been very disciplined lately. :(

    ReplyDelete