Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, April 11, 2011

My promise... my measurements!

Okay, here are my measurements! I knew these were coming, so Saturday I ran two miles knowing this was coming!! So here goes:

Neck
13”
Right Arm
13.5”
Left Arm
13.5”
Chest
41.5”
Waist
42”
Hips
46”
Left Thigh
25”
Right Thigh
26.5”
Left Calf
15.5”
Right Calf
15”


Oh, how I do hate measurements~ but it has to be done. I guess at least it's motivation to get moving!
* If you ever want to feel good about yourself, don't have your husband help you with your measurements! Zorn kept measuring his body along with mine to see who was bigger! It did not help my self esteem! But I love him and appreciate his help!

2 comments:

  1. Boys and girls are built differently, thus the differences. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Measuring yourself is the best way (I think) to track real progress. More accuracy. I took a personal training class a few years ago and measurments were a huge part of the class. For my mid-term I had to do assessments on college students. I had two random girls come in. By coincidence they weighed the same and were almost the same height. But their measurments couldn't be more different. There were several sizes difference between them but they weighed the same. The scale is somewhat deceiving...keep up the measuring!

    ReplyDelete