Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Putting me in my place!

 I have been so impressed by so many people that have been viewing my blog. I didn't think very many people had been looking at it, until I made a comment on someones facebook page. I was shocked to see how many people have been supporting me. Thank you to all who comment and continue to support me, even when it seems I am not doing so well. I am truly grateful for your amazing support! I am in awe at how well people are doing with their weight loss goals as well! I am a little jealous of those that have been able to keep up their motivation for losing weight. It's so nice to know that we are not alone!
So... Thank you!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome and you are an inspiration to us all!!

    (check your email I just sent you my post. Let me know what you think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are incredibly amazing. This blog proves what a strong person you are....sharing your frustrations, struggles, insecurities and most importantly, your victories. Not many people so openly share these very personal feelings. I only came across this blog a few weeks ago and I have to agree with Caralee...you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great!! Love the cheesy kid smile :-)
    -Mariesa

    ReplyDelete