Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Word to the Wise...

Today I made a huge mistake! I didn't eat a good breakfast. I ate Nilla Wafers with cookie dough on them, thinking that I would make myself a green smoothie later. I kept putting it off and wound up leaving the house and not being able to eat until 2 p.m. I was so hungry by that time that I ate an 8 inch sandwich in record time! Then I had to deal with the shakes and a slight stomach ache for quite a while. Not a good idea. So my word to the wise... eat a good breakfast, it's well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Jurassic Green drink. I mix a tablespoon in a glass of juice. Logan even loves green drink. It gives me energy and I feel good when I drink it. I know there are other green drinks out there. It's a quick and easy way to get something healthy in you when you are low on time. I also will soak some oat groats all day (like you would beans)and then cover them with water and cook on low in the crockpot all night. Instant breakfast in the morning. They also make good leftovers. I usually eat them with honey and cinnamon and almond milk or even jam or fresh fruit. I like them much better than oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete