Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Upside of moving

Well, moving does have it's perks! I carried heavy boxes up the stairs. I used more calories than I took in. I hurt!!
I also have A LOT of cleaning to do. I will be scrubbing floors on hands and knees this week, and I'll be cleaning white tile counters with white grout. I'll be burning some major calories this week!
It also feels soooo good outside, I can hardly stand being indoors. I will be running! Oh, my new running shoes are calling my name.
Here's to a new city and a new start!

Also, I will try and make sure I do my Thursday post, but I'm having Internet problems, so we'll see if I can get on and get a post in. I'll sure try!

Thanks for all the comments I get, it sure makes me feel like I have some support!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys survived your move! Moving definitely is a BIG workout and so is putting all that stuff away. We have lived in our house almost a year and a half and I still have boxes to put away.

    ReplyDelete