Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The fine line...

Do you ever wonder if you discuss weight too much? I sometimes wonder if that's the case for me. Then, as we were leaving a friends' house, Mily piped up from the back seat "Wow, I ate so much! I ate a WHOLE calorie!". There it was. I think that shows me that I'm talking too much about my calorie consumption! I work so hard to not let her think that she's fat or that she needs to change anything about herself, and here I am, working against myself with what I say. I guess it's being a hypocrite. It's hard finding the fine line between trying to be a good role model, and being an obsessive, over-weight, mother of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment