Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jump Roping

Here is a site that outlines a few techniques that I use when I jump rope. For now, I jump rope for 5 minutes. I include the following techniques:
Double foot jumping (regular jumping)
Half twist (twist half way, jump, twist other way)
Full twist (twist fully, jump, twist)
Boxer stance (legs out)
Criss cross, skiing (side to side jump)
Scissors (1 leg forward each jump)
Forward and back (jump in front then in back)
One foot jump, cardio jump (normal and as fast as I can)

So get a rope and jump right in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment