Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tummy Time

I have made a decision without consulting Jocee (sorry). As my measurements are not accurate and merely guesswork each month; I have decided to only focus on my tummy region. I will take special care to make sure my measurements are accurate since the tummy is my focal point for weight loss. If I lose there, I will be losing in all of the other regions of my body. Win, win!

Here is my count.
October - 40
November - 39.5
December - 38

:) Still a tummy, but with more time, no more tummy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment