Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Believing

I read an article about how you have to believe in yourself to lose the weight and it really hit me. How many times do we say "I'm going to lose weight!" and then give up half way through the process?! I don't know how many times I've done it, but I know it's too many. I've been really surprised at how this blog has really helped me keep going and to believe in myself. It's hard to put out there what my measurements are and how I'm struggling to keep up with running and calorie counting, but it really has helped me. Whenever I see Malea's posts, I think, "Crap, look how good she is!" and that gets me a little more motivated to not eat all the Christmas junk on my kitchen counter. I need to believe in myself and believe that I can get thin again. I hope you all believe in yourselves and that this blog may help motivate you to keep going!!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm. . . this was the day after I ate a whole bag of potato chips, almost completely on my own. I think of how good you look! It certainly goes both ways.

    ReplyDelete