Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Potato Chips are Too Expensive!

That is right. Not only monetarily for a thriving college family, but in the calorie department. I have tried to prove the slogan "Bet you can't just eat one." This is a goal I have been working on for years. I eat one, two, three, and then have a hard time stopping myself. I literally have to close the bag and walk away.

I have now requested my husband to not ask me if I want any, to hide any remaining chips in the bag, and to cheer me on to work out even harder if I indulge. Gulp. Potato chips are too expensive! Especially the sour cream and onion flavored. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment