Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cold Weather Slump...

I have been in a cold weather working out slump!! I can't get myself to run outside when it hurts to breath because it's so cold. My only problem is, I don't have a treadmill or anything like that. I need to do my Windsor Pilate's DVDs, but I get bored with the repetition.

What do you like to do for working out when it's cold outside? I need some ideas, majorly!!!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I've been trying to run outside, but it's getting harder and harder with the cold. I finally got me some new work-out videos that I'm gonna try. Hopefully they keep me motivated! It should be easier to run in Vegas...much warmer!!

    ReplyDelete