Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Feeling better about myself.

 I have been struggling to feel better about myself. Even with as many inches as I've lost, I still compare myself to how I used to be and how others look. It's hard to feel pretty and attractive, especially to my husband. I am trying to focus on one thing I do like about my body. There are so many times that I stand in front of the mirror and just cut myself down. It's such an easy thing to do, at any age. I always envy those women that lose their weight and never seem to have any problems with being heavy. It's hard to be the heavy one in the crowd.

 So my challenge for this week: Pick one thing you that you like about yourself each day. Try to focus on what's good about you, instead of what needs to be changed. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment