Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Some good news!

I have now been working on this weight loss thing for almost a year! I can't believe it has really been that long. Sometimes I feel like I just started, and then I feel like I should be smaller then I am. I have some undiagnosed stomach issues that I have been dealing with since the summer between my Junior and Senior year of High school. I am still trying to figure out what is going on. Fortunately, I can't keep any food in me. But that also means that I have zero energy and I can't eat if I plan on going anywhere. Well, my stomach issues have started acting up again and I have been doing some testing to see what it is. I have been having this problem for about 8 weeks now. On the plus side, I have dropped a complete pants size in this time! I have also gone down in t-shirt sizes as well. I am excited for the loss, but frustrated at the lack of being able to exercise. I hope you are all doing great! I would love to hear about your successes as well!

1 comment:

  1. Since I started my weight loss journey, I have lost 40 pounds! And 20 of it has been in the past year with you. And I am running in my fist half marathon this weekend. I enjoy reading your blog and seeing how other people are doing.

    ReplyDelete