Where did I go?

Having kids, stress, and life changes make some of us gain weight. This is our blog to feeling better about ourselves! It's not an easy road we are heading down, so this is for support. We are beautiful women, just lost somewhere inside of our bodies that have gotten bigger, much to our dismay. We CAN do this!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A fun little swimming challenge

I had the opportunity to go to the lake with my family for three days. I have always enjoyed the lake (other then being in a swimming suit) and enjoy starting my kids into this family tradition. I had a few good opportunities to exercise, but in a fun way, so I thought I'd share and challenge you to enjoy your workout!

  • I went kayaking with my Dad. My arms are so soar from it! I had Cartr between my legs and had to work extra hard to not hit him in the head with the bar on the paddles. We really had such a fun time! We were in the kayak for about an hour just traveling around the area.
  • Kicking your feet while swimming. My sister and I decided to try and kick above the water! We were just trying to create a bigger splash, but it sure works out your legs!
  • Swimming with using just your arms, or just your legs.
I hope you all are enjoying your summer! Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment